[TR-274] Block Shakespeare tests are failing Created: 26/Jul/12  Updated: 04/Apr/14  Resolved: 27/Jul/12

Status: Resolved
Project: Terrier Core
Component/s: None
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 3.6

Type: Bug Priority: Blocker
Reporter: Craig Macdonald Assignee: Craig Macdonald
Resolution: Fixed  
Labels: None


 Description   
Query count was 8 instead of 9 expected:<9> but was:<8>
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Query count was 8 instead of 9 expected:<9> but was:<8>
    at org.terrier.tests.BatchEndToEndTest.doEvaluation(BatchEndToEndTest.java:175)
    at org.terrier.tests.BatchEndToEndTest.doTrecTerrierRunAndEvaluate(BatchEndToEndTest.java:231)
    at org.terrier.tests.BatchEndToEndTest.doTrecTerrierIndexingRunAndEvaluate(BatchEndToEndTest.java:207)
    at org.terrier.tests.BasicShakespeareEndToEndTest.testBasicClassical(BasicShakespeareEndToEndTest.java:49)

 Comments   
Comment by Craig Macdonald [ 27/Jul/12 ]

I found the issue in PhraseScoreModifers's use of IterablePosting.next(int). I also added unit tests for TestPhraseIterablePosting and TestPhraseScoreModifier.

Generated at Sat Dec 16 18:52:04 GMT 2017 using JIRA 7.1.1#71004-sha1:d6b2c0d9b7051e9fb5e4eb8ce177ca56d91d7bd8.