Terrier Users :  Terrier Forum terrier.org
General discussion about using/developing applications using Terrier 
Issue in Indexing
Posted by: riya77 ()
Date: April 08, 2018 12:01AM

Hi ,
I use windows 10 and I downloaded terrier(4.2) as well , I was following the steps too given in documentation but I somehow lost the track and now terrier doesn't seem to work.I tested my results for the vaswani_npl first, which doesn't seem to output the result of corpus ! I am working to perform experimentation on fire dataset. Can someone help?
Thanks in advance.

Error :

C:\Users\user\Desktop\terrier-core-4.2>bin\trec_terrier.bat -i
Set TERRIER_HOME to be C:\Users\user\Desktop\terrier-core-4.2
08:21:48.881 [main] INFO o.terrier.indexing.CollectionFactory - Finished reading collection specification
08:21:48.947 [main] WARN o.terrier.applications.BatchIndexing - problem closing collection
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at org.terrier.indexing.MultiDocumentFileCollection.close(MultiDocumentFileCollection.java:151) ~[terrier-core-4.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar:na]
at org.terrier.applications.TRECIndexing.index(TRECIndexing.java:156) ~[terrier-core-4.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar:na]
at org.terrier.applications.TrecTerrier.run(TrecTerrier.java:389) [terrier-core-4.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar:na]
at org.terrier.applications.TrecTerrier.applyOptions(TrecTerrier.java:584) [terrier-core-4.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar:na]
at org.terrier.applications.TrecTerrier.main(TrecTerrier.java:229) [terrier-core-4.2-jar-with-dependencies.jar:na]
Time elapsed: 0.082 seconds.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2018 04:21AM by riya77.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Issue in Indexing
Posted by: riya77 ()
Date: April 12, 2018 04:43AM

Solved !

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.