Terrier, IR Platform v 1.1.0 - 15/06/2007.
Terrier, the open source IR platform from the University of Glasgow has been updated to version 1.1.0.
This is a major update with improvements in indexing and retrieval functionalities:
* Faster indexing and retrieval
* New retrieval models, including models from Divergence from Randomness and Language modeling
* Support for much larger collections of documents including TREC GOV2 collections (25M documents)
* Support for merging of indices
* Support for multi-lingual and non-English collections of documents
* Vastly improved documentation
* New website - [ir.dcs.gla.ac.uk
Terrier is available as open source licensed by the Mozilla Public License (MPL) from
the website: [ir.dcs.gla.ac.uk
Fuller change log at [ir.dcs.gla.ac.uk
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2007 06:25PM by craigm.